- Date: Oct 21, 2023 (Sat)
- Time: 19:30-20:30
- Location: 2F, 18, Sec. 3, Chongqing N. Rd., Datong Dist., Taipei City
| MRT | 1-minute walk from Exit 3 of Daqiaotou Station
Experience an authentic Tunisian coffee shop! Chicobba Card Tournament
Chicobba, originating from the Roman era in Italy and later introduced to Tunisia, has gained widespread popularity and become one of the classic forms of entertainment in the Mediterranean region. This traditional card game does not feature numbers on its cards. In Tunisia, it’s common to see people enjoying hookah while playing Chicobba in cafes, creating a delightfully entertaining atmosphere!
活動內容 Event Details
- Introduction to the rules of the Tunisian Chicobba card game.
- The format consists of 1-on-1 matches, with the winner advancing. The ultimate victor will have the chance to win a small prize.
- Participants who do not advance can savor a cup of Tunisian-style mint tea or enjoy a hookah, immersing themselves in the unique atmosphere of a Tunisian café.
誰適合參加？ Who is suitable to join?
- Those who want to experience Chicobba card game.
- Those who are interested in Tunisian culture.
- The ticket includes one cup of mint tea.
- Additional cups can be purchased on-site at an extra charge.
The founder of “The Camel Lady” . Dedicated to promoting Tunisian and North African culture and craftsmanship. She often shares various interesting anecdotes about Tunisian culture and is widely beloved.
A chef from Tunisia, has lived in both Saudi Arabia and Tunisia during his upbringing. Bringing with him the family recipes, he has come to Taiwan with the aim of allowing more Taiwanese people to taste the culinary delights that evoke his childhood memories in Tunisia.